Mark and I have lived in our house for two years and one of the biggest projects we knew we would eventually take on is finishing the basement. That time has finally arrived! With the help of my amazing brother, Mark is currently down in the basement learning how to shoot a nail gun and frame walls. Thankfully I haven't had to do much besides run to the hardware store a few times and supply lunch.
Here are a few before pictures of the basement...
This is where the closet will go...
There will be a wall where those two support posts are that will separate the living room, office & laundry room.
The office is going to be where that stack of wood currently is.
And this is the nursery which is currently being used as storage. I hope they're finished by the time the baby comes!
I will post some in-between pictures after the weekend is over!
No comments:
Post a Comment